Search Engine Marketing
A website not supported by effective search engine marketing is like the proverbial tree that falls in the woods with no one around to hear it. It doesn’t make much of a difference. Our search engine marketing toolbox includes search engine optimization, paid placement and paid inclusion strategies as well as link building, social networking, email marketing and viral strategies, among others.
Important note: You may truly only need search engine marketing; however, for more information about our integrated online marketing solution that includes web development, search engine marketing, lead generation, email marketing and much more, please click here.
Search Engine Marketing Guidelines
Search engine marketing, simply put, involves two main arenas – organic search (the “free” side) and pay-per-click (the “paid” side). When a user types keywords into the search engine, the search engine returns results for that search. The bulk of the search results are the “free” kind. The little ads that run at the top and along the sides of the search results are the “paid” results. To effectively harness search engine traffic for the maximum benefit, it is wise to have a strategy and campaigns to handle both sides of the search engine equation.
At Lancaster Advertising & Marketing, we don’t just build cool-looking, persuasive websites that generate sales, we also help you generate the search engine traffic to your site you need in order to be successful. Our search engine marketing (or search engine optimization) strategies include more than the following list (this list will show you we know what we’re doing without giving any of our secrets away to any nosy competitors):
- Conduct an extensive keyword analysis for the site and recommend a list of targeted keywords for implementation in the SEO campaign.
- Create the proper tags, etc. for the keywords and add them to the source code of the site.
- Ensure all pages are easily readable by the search engines.
- Create pages with the right keywords in the right places for maximum results.
- Index the site on the major search engines.
- Create an XML site map of the website and submit to the proper indexes.
- Develop a robust link building campaign.
- Activate local search strategies if appropriate.
- Develop a plan for continuous content enhancement.
- Consider ways to make the website more useful to the target audience.